In light of recent national circumstances it has become a hard reality that many couples are being forced to push back their wedding dates. Wedding planning is already a very stressful task and having to move your date only adds to the stress. Brides who have already contracted a wedding planning service like Magnificent Moments Weddings have the expertise of help and guidance to help make it through. However many brides without a wedding planner are having to take on all the stress and uncertainty, while also trying to navigate the circumstances with no experience. We here at Magnificent Moments Weddings want to help. That is why we are offering a new Wedding Postponement package to help guide brides in the right direction. So today I wanted to share with you all this package has to offer 🙂
Owner of Magnificent Moments Weddings Amanda Allsbrook
- We offer to take on brides without a wedding planner to help them postpone their wedding.
- We will give them advice, help them navigate through the tough decisions, communicate with their vendors, and get them to a solid place in their wedding planning.
- We will work with them until everything is settled and they have a new plan (about one month).
Benefits for the Bride
- Brides have a “trial run” of what it is like to work with a planner.
- They have a lot of the stress and decision making fatigue taken off of their plate.
- They are given professional advice and guidance through this unknown territory.
- At the end of our time together, we can offer them the coordination package at a discounted rate. (Almost like a photographer will do an engagement session for a couple and if they decide to use them for their wedding also, they get a discount) After working with us one on one, they will see the benefit and the help that a wedding planner is.
We have already helped our brides navigate these uncertain times and many reached out to us to share how the experience has gone. Here are some sweet words from two of our current brides
“We never thought going into the wedding planning process we would have to postpone or change our plans, however it has only confirmed what a great decision hiring a planner has been. Joelle has been with us every step of the way, we went from her shortest planning period to now one of her longest! She completely handled the postponement process while also helping plan our now small ceremony on our original date. Without her we would still be lost, she made this process appear seamless and eased our stress and worry about where to go from here. The best piece of advice I can give anyone starting the planning process is to hire a planner, I am forever thankful to have one in my corner!”
“Joelle has been an absolute lifesaver during this crazy time. She has gone above and beyond her “duties” and helped take so much stress off me and my fiancé. I feel so lucky to have had her as a coordinator while trying to change our wedding date from May to September. She worked with all of my vendors that I had already booked for May and made sure they could accommodate the new date. For the vendor that couldn’t, she sent me a list of recommended substitutes. We are so grateful for Joelle and the rest of the MMW team!”
Want help postponing your wedding? Contact Magnificent Moments Weddings today we would love to help take the stress out of this stressful time 😉