I know so many of us look forward to spring! We here at Magnificent Moments weddings love everything the season has to off, it’s warm weather, bright sunshine, and of course gorgeous weddings! When we’re not helping our spring brides make their wedding dreams come true we love to get out and enjoy the season with our family and friends. So I thought it would be fun to share our spring bucket lists with you (if you haven’t already be sure to check out our Fall Bucket Lists also!) Here are our plans for this season!
Photography by: SMM Photography
Spring is such a great time of year. The weather is always so nice so I try to enjoy every moment I can outside bore the hot days of summer come! Here are my goals this season:
- Flower Garden: I love to freshen up out outdoors in the spring. It is so nice to add a little color and make everything new and bright so I hope to plant a flower garden this year
- Homemade Carrot Cake: I only make this decedent 4 layer cake once a year on Easter. It has come to be a great tradition that my family and I love!
- Evening Bike Rides: This is something I am hoping to do more of. My son set a goal himself learn how to ride without training wheels, so we will spend the spring tackling this goal.
- Spring Cleaning: I am currently obsessed with Marie Kondo so I am hoping to do a little “Tidying Up” of my own this spring.
- Strawberry Picking: This is always a fun tradition of us! We go to a fun pick your own strawberry farm and then make fresh Strawberry Shortcake.
I can’t wait for warmer weather! I just hope it is sunny – I am tired of all this rain.
- Vacation: This spring we are headed to Costa Rica for 5 days! I cannot wait for a vacation! Rich has been traveling every week and it will be so nice to get away together.
- Garden: We will be planting a garden and I can’t wait to see what I can grow! I love tomatoes.
- Garage Cleanout: I have been patiently waiting for warmer weather and dry weather to clean out our garage! My wedding section seems to be overrun by things that do not belong there (someone else in my household has a tendency to set things wherever).
- Dog Walks: The dogs are just so happy the rain is letting up! It has been hard because we can’t go on our daily walks with the rain. Plus they don’t like to use the bathroom out there when it is raining and I can’t blame them!
- Weddings: We have so many spring brides this year and we love it! We can’t wait to help you with your weddings!
I love the warmer weather! Winter is fun with all the holidays but I just love being able to go outside and enjoy it! These are some spring plans I’m excited about!
- Parks: I’m so excited to take my daughter to the park to play and she won’t be freezing! She really likes to swing and it’s so fun to watch her having a blast. I’m excited for the many spring trips to the park.
- Windows open: I love a good spring day where you can leave the windows open and enjoy the warm breeze. My utility bill is much lower too!
- Pelicans: I love a good snowball! They just aren’t the same in the winter but I’m excited to have some Pelican’s snowballs this spring!
- Beach trips: Our first beach trip to Florida is in March and I can’t wait! It will be Stella’s first time on the beach too! I love the warm weather of spring at the beach, it’s not as hard to be in the extreme heat of summer.
- Flip flops and sandals: a weird thing about me is I hate wearing closed toe shoes. I don’t know why but I really like the comfort and freedom of flip flops! I can’t wait to break open my summer shoes! 🙂
I always say that my favorite season is the next season, so I am looking forward to Spring!
- Farmers Market: I love going to the farmers market to buy local produce, herbs, and get a locally made baked good! My favorite one to go to is the Charlotte Regional Farmers Market on a Saturday morning.
- Watching all the Marvel Movies: My fiance and I have been cozying up in the evenings to watch all the Marvel movies in chronological order. I haven’t seen any of them, so it all new to me!
- Juicing: I was recently given a juicer, and I am so excited to start making my own! I am on the hunt to find the best juice recipes
Do you have any fun Spring plans? Contact us! We would love to hear from you and welcome you into the Magnificent Moments family!