So fall may officially start in early October, but the weather has finally taken a turn to the chilly side so we hear at Magnificent Moments Weddings are ready to celebrate! Fall is such a great time for us as a company. Since it is the peak of wedding season we get to spend the with many of our amazing brides making their wedding dreams come true. But when we get some free time there are always fun things we love doing with our family and friends. So I thought it would be fun to share our fall bucket lists with you! Here are our plans for this season!
Photo from pixabay.com
I may be biased because I am a November baby but fall is my absolute favorite season! I love the crisp weather, everything pumpkin spice, and of course all fun activities I can share with my family. Here are my goals this season:
- Fire pit and s’mores- this is a great tradition for my family we love getting to spend time outside with our neighbors and friends
- Homemade Caramel Corn- this has become somewhat of a tradition for my little family. I try to make it every year and eat it while watching “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!”
- Pumpkin Carving- Always a fun thing to do with my little pumpkin!
- Halloween Wars Marathon!- This is a new tradition we started but my son love to binge the show!
- Outdoor Movie- My techie husband got a projector a few years back. We love getting our friends together and screening a kids movie outside, it is always a fun time!
Fall is definitely one of my favorite times of the year – I just love the cooler temps after a hot summer! I am a fall color season person myself, meaning I love to wear and look good in fall colors!
- visit the mountains for a getaway weekend and see the fall foliage
- We are headed up to Wintergreen for an off weekend in October (hardly ever happens so I am so excited!!!)
- Decorate our house for fall, including our front porch
- Eat pumpkin and apple pie ice cream at Springs Farm Market. It is the south after all 🙂
- Host an Oktoberfest with lots of German beer! Our market lights are all ready on the back deck!
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with my in-laws
Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love to be able to wear hoodies and scarves but not be freezing yet! I love the holiday season fall leads into, its so much fun to keep the traditions going each year, especially having a baby to start the traditions with now!
- Pumpkin carving is a must-do — this year we are putting our baby, Stella, in a pumpkin and I’m so excited!
- I always look forward to drinking apple cider
- Pumpkin beer!
- Decorating is always one of my favorite times!
- Binge watching Halloween movies!
Do you have any fun fall plans? Contact us! We would love to hear from you and welcome you into the Magnificent Moments family!